Saturday, May 18, 2013

NOTD: IT'S SO FLUFFY PINK

*Blog Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me. In the event I am ever sent something for review you will hear my happy squee over in Europe, I promise.*

I am probably one of the last people on earth who has NOT seen "Despicable Me". However I couldn't help but be enchanted by a recent Dollish Polish release called "It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die"--a line from an adorable moppet in the animated film.

Not only did I purchase the polish, I happened along a Woot! that had me squealing the same words. Behold, my very own Zoobie Pink Unicorn:

I call her Ariel (instead of Uriel)

Ariel also came with her own "mini-me"

Thumbnails--One coat of OPI I Think in Pink as base
Dollish Polish It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die

My unicorns, plus the DP inspired my pink skittle manicure, 
It's So Pink I'm Gonna Die!

L-R (except ring finger) One coat OPI I Think in Pink
Ring finger, one coat of FNUG Aqua Base
L-R polishes: 
Darling Diva BJ *ahem* *blush*
Enchanted Polish Don't Ever Call Me Doll
Color Club Halo-Graphic
Dollish Polish I'll Have What She's Having


Dollish Polish It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die





I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these polishes! They each have a special "pink" about them ;) DP ISFIGD was a tiny bit difficult in fishing out glitter, but no problem with DECMD and IHWSH (you could build to opaque for that one but I chose to leave it a bit more bare). BJ applied easy peasy as did HG--I haven't done many holos--and this one is a very vivid one!--but it applied super smooth. I might have gotten away with one coat on it, but went for two.


Bottle shot: Dollish Polish ISFIGD


Mom & babe in all their pink awesomeness!
Bottles L-R
OPI, Color Club, Darling Diva, Enchanted, Dollish



L-R OPI I Think in Pink, Color Club Halo-Graphic, Darling Diva BJ, Enchanted Polish Don't Ever Call Me Doll, Dollish Polish I'll Have What She's Having

The bottles have collapsed from the sheer cute pinkness of this photo shoot.
I *love* the way Halo-Graphic shows off that linear holo! If you right click and open in a new window you *might* be able to biggen the picture for their full shimmery sparkly gorgeousness!

Do you like pink? fluffy? Unicorns? Pink sparkly polishes?

If you can't tell, pink IS my favorite color ;)

Stay pink erm pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh these nails are awesome!!!! SO many pretty holos and yeah...that movie is one of my kids faves. Plus unlike most of their favorite movies I like this one, so we watch it a lot. Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hoping to watch this soon ;) I love animated films sooooo much. I appreciate the lovely thoughts xoxo

      Delete