Sunday, May 12, 2013

LOTD: Anthem Auditions

I have a hobby that is a bit unusual, I suppose. I like to sing the National Anthem for sporting events. So far, I've sung twice for a local hockey team, once for indoor Football, and once for a Judo match.

I felt it was time to take it to the big leagues. Literally.

I submitted my audition videos to the Tampa Bay Rays Major League Baseball team!

I had to submit one each for The National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner), God Bless America, and O Canada (for when they play a Canadian team).




I went very minimal (for me) on my makeup--it will be a different story if I'm asked to sing!


I skipped over primers since I only needed this look to last a short while ;)

Face:
Fyrinnae Oil Control Powder
MUFE HD Powder
Vincent Longo concealer pencil #4 in Amber
TIGI blush in Awaken (I just got this from my April Glossybox--LOVE it!)

Eyes:
Laura Geller Wonder Wand eye brightener
Beauty from the Earth (BFTE) eyeshadows in Gooseberry, Boysenberry, and Wildberry (won these from a contest)--love the combo of these!
Tokidoki eyeshadow--Diamante
Upper eyeliner Kat von D Autograph pencil in Homie
Lower eyeliners Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Radium, Woodstock

Lips:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip pencil in Envious
Lise Watier Hydra Shine Lip Stain in Rose Orchidee
Urban Decay Stardust Lipgloss in Andromeda

*unless I'm doing it wrong, the lipstain is very drying. I absolutely HAD to put lipgloss over it otherwise my lips felt so dry. Gorgeous color though!

AND my new pixi haircut--I absolutely LOVE it! I got some texturizing product in the April Glossybox as well, can't wait to try it. But my hair feels so cool and so super easy to care for. AFTER my daughter's graduation, my stylist will be adding some nice color--I'm so excited!!!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment