Friday, May 3, 2013

Emerald Belle of the Prom!

I have raised a child to adulthood. I feel pretty damn good about that!

As we quickly approaching graduation (you can call me MomofaGator, thanks!), one event not to be missed by my daughter was her senior prom. (I didn't get to go to mine....tiny bit jealous).

I couldn't help but think it was cool that she chose an Emerald green gown, especially since it is Pantone's color of the year!

My daughter will laugh at me, saying she just looks good in this color (which she does). And that her choices have nothing to do with fashion.....I can't help but think of this scene from The Devil Wears Prada:





I also delight in my daughter going to prom because I get to work on her hair, nails and makeup! Triple win!


My beautiful girl! Earrings/Necklace combo made by myself, using Swarovski crystals/beads and Bali silver.


Makeup: Face
Origins Mattifying Lotion
Fyrinnae Oil Control Powder
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Vincint Longo concealor/illuminator pencil in #4, Amber
Laura Geller Spackle Tint & Glow primer
Nars blush in Orgasm
Eyes:
Laura Gellar Wonder Wand Eye Brightener
Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
Meow Cosmetics loose shadow in Jangle
Tokidoki shadow in Samba
My Pretty Zombie loose shadow in Unicorn Pee
Upper liner: Urban Decay Junkie
Lower Liner: Kat von D Autograph Eye Pencil in Platinum
Julep Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara in Espresso Brown
Lips:
Vincent Longo lipliner in Purple
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Urban Decay Stardust lipgloss in Andromeda

Urban Decay All-Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Perfume: Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir



Hair--curling rod
Nick Chavez Root Lifting Spray
Aloe Styling Spray
Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray



Vintage Inspired Gown from Light in the Box


Nails:
Accent Nails--Julep Esmerelda
Cult Nails Coveted

She had a fantastic time with her boyfriend and her classmates!



His tie: Kohl's Jerry Garcia line

I remember her first day of kindergarten....I don't know how the years have passed so quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's a legal adult. Shoot, I can barely believe she can drive. Holy cow.

    She looks marvelous :D

    ReplyDelete