Thursday, March 22, 2012

Deborah Lippman--Mystery Revealed AND MORE!

Finally, after months of wondering--WHAT is that blue/copper polish that Deborah Lippmann showed last year and WHEN is it coming out?

RAY OF LIGHT IS HERE!


It would appear from the description (Indigo--3D Holographic) that it is a glitter and not flakie, unlike Sweet Dreams. That's ok by me!

You can find Ray of Light at Deborahlippmann.com and HSN.com. Yes I have ordered :D

In addition, 3 LE polishes are available now for preorder at Neimanmarcus.com:



Swagga Like Us, Sugar Daddy, Private Dancer

Description: 

"I am thrilled to introduce my new Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer. An elegant new formulathat creates a true mirrored, chrome-like finish. Previously something you could only achieve through pricey salon treatments, now you can get that luxe, highly-reflective look at home with my new formula. It's like Minx in a bottle!" 

-Deborah Lippman 

Private Dancer - gilded ultra violet nail lacquer. 
Swagga Like Us - oxidized copper teal nail lacquer. 
Sugar Daddy - antique champagne lilac nail lacquer. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but not only am I *thrilled* (I think I have more Deborah Lippmann polishes in my collection than any other brand), but....to be honest....it's sometimes really hard to stay on top of new releases--and where to find them LOL. Lots of stalking several stores and Deborah's FB page ;)

So--have you ordered any of the Spring 2012 collection? Do the LE polishes look fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment