While I've received this on one of my other (longer running) blogs, this is my first award for The Manicured Slayer :) Thanks for making my week awesome, Ayantika, you ROCK!!
And with great power comes great responsibility:
The Rules :
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 discovered bloggers
Seven things about me (as it relates to this blog):
- I now own 66 Deborah Lippmann polishes (some are doubles...giveaways perhaps? *grin*)
- Revlon's Khaki Zing was the first REALLY COOL polish I ever owned and my gateway drug into my current duo/multichrome addiction.
- i have, tucked safely away in my red Ikea Helmer, ONE NEW BOTTLE of Liquid Euphoria Bliss.
- I have never curled my eyelashes before the past year.
- I like to go around singing "Sephora is a girl's best friend" (a la Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge)
- I will buy a beauty item just for the name or the way it looks (case in point: Illamasqua Boosh, Nails Inc Crystal Colours, Lancome Maison de Lancome blush because it has the Eiffel Tower).
- I like how my son likes to admire my polishes when I get them--my teen daughter is rather ambivalent about nail polish.
Wow, 15? Ok then :) I'm going to name and link them here, but I won't go tag them. If they choose to continue ok but I'm a bit too shy to tag The Big Bloggers *blush*
- Phyrra--the first beauty blog I ever started reading
- Pink Sith--the force is strong with this one!
- Scrangie--I like her so much I bought her nailpolish!
- Socialite Dreams--not only do I think she's HOT, we're becoming friends! (and I won a contest lol)
- Fashion Polish--and I won a contest from her too!
- Makeup Zombie--the most gorgeous lips (and I won a contest from her as well!)
- Toxid-Lotus--the lovely Luna! I covet her hot pink hair.
- Vampy Varnish--one of the best places for swatches!
- All Lacquered Up--great polish reviews!
- Cult Nails--And I'm a happy member of the cult!
- Trexacious--a wonderful supporter and a gorgeous lady!!
- Polish Police--though she has a lot of brands I can't get here, I love her photos!
- Adventures in Acetone--gorgeous manis!
- Polishically Uncorrect--a lovely woman and supporter!
- The Nailasaurus--her nail art astounds me!
Honestly this was VERY difficult for me! There are so many beauty and polish bloggers out there whom I admire, go to for advice, and search their archives for swatches before making a purchase. Please check out my sidebar for my Blogroll for a complete list.
Now, to get back to being CREATIVE! Thanks for the jumpstart :)