Friday, October 21, 2011

Slayer SNEAK PEEK! Something Wild This Way Comes Today...erm, SOON!

You'll want to STAY TUNED to this blog today for a preview of something that I think is so radically cool, a twist on a trend, and something that will ROCK YOUR NAILS.

It's arriving by UPS today and while I won't have time to do a full mani, I will be posting swatches.

Trust me, you will NOT want to miss this!

It's my Trick or Treat gift to you ;)

*Edited*

I have a killer migraine. I have the swatch done but the idea of dragging out my light box (bright lights) and doing photos (more lights) is making me dizzy and more nauseous. Looks like the trick's on me!

Sorry about that, but I promise to get the photos up this weekend!

*Edited, part 2*

Postponed until after Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment